For as long as We retain your personal data, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data including:
- Right of access – you have the right to ascertain the personal data We hold about you and to receive a copy of such personal data;
- Right to Erasure – in certain circumstances you may request that We delete the personal data that We hold on you;
- Right to Object – you have a right to object and request that We cease the processing of your personal data where We rely on Our, or a third party’s, legitimate interests for processing your personal data or a task carried out in the public interest;
- Right to Rectification – you have the right to update or correct any inaccurate personal data which We hold about you;
- Right to Restriction – you have the right to request that We stop using your personal data in certain circumstances including if you believe that We are unlawfully processing your personal data or the personal data that We hold about you is inaccurate; and
- Right to be informed of the source – where the personal data We hold about you was not provided to Us directly by you, you may also have the right to be informed of the source from which your personal data originates.
Your rights in relation to your personal data are not absolute.
If you intend to exercise one or more of your rights, you should approach Enemalta plc.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights specified above). However, We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, We may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help Us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up Our response.