Irrespective of the manner that We have collected your personal data, We will only process such data for the purposes of the relationship with the Entity or for purposes which are inherently related thereto, including the fulfilment of any legal or regulatory obligations imposed on Us.
Typically, your personal data will be processed for:
- Contacting the Entity to possibly engage in a working business relationship with Us;
- Evaluation of suitability of deliverables prior to entering into a commercial contract with the Entity;
- Management of Our relationship with the Entity including performance of the contract therewith and steps necessary to enter into or amending such contract;
- Billing, invoicing, debtor transaction processing and debt collection (including set-offs for electricity dues with ARMS as Our Processor, where applicable);
- Supporting the relationship with the Entity;
- General administration purposes;
- Compliance and reporting;
- Defending Ourselves in the event of a legal claim or dispute;
- Processing of claims submitted by you in relation to damages sustained on your assets due to Enemalta’ s infrastructure, services or operations;
- The purposes which you or the Entity requested when providing the data to Us;
- The purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by Us or by a third party, provided such interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms; and
- Any other purposes imposed or permitted by law which are inherently related to the relationship with the Entity.