Report technical difficulties in your service

Use this online form to report technical difficulties specifically related to your electricity service, such as:

  • flickering lights or other technical difficulties in your electricity supply;
  • requesting emergency support or supply disconnection due to severe damage to your property (including fire);
  • reporting meter difficulties, such as meters that stopped recording consumption and broken or missing meter seals.

To report your difficulty by phone or through this online form, you would need to provide us with the account number or the meter number of your service. The two numbers can be found on your ARMS electricity bills, whilst the meter number is also printed on your meter.

Enemalta Smart MeterEnemalta Smart Meter