The recipients of your personal data are:
- selected individuals within our companies, on a need to know basis,
- any service providers that may have access to your personal data in rendering us with their support services, including IT service providers,
- third parties to whom disclosure may be required as a result of our relationship with you as our client,
- third parties, including but not limited to governmental institutions and authorities that may be of an executive, judicial or legislative nature, to whom disclosure may be required as a result of legal obligations imposed on us,
- governmental institutions, ministries and other public authorities and public entities, who request specific personal data about you and/or the persons residing in your premises which we, as the Data Controllers, control. Such personal data will only be shared for the specific and agreed purposes, including for your benefit, and will be delineated in a Data Sharing Agreement between the parties. The receiving party is contractually bound to inform you of such data sharing from us,
- third parties to whom disclosure may be required as a result of legal obligations imposed on us.
We are a member (‘Member’) of the Malta Association of Credit Management (‘MACM’). If you as our client is in default of Our agreement, the Member has the right to pass on any of your personal information to MACM as well as to any legally entitled third party.
Where such a disclosure is carried out, MACM, as a Credit Referencing Agency, shall be deemed to be a Data Controller of the personal data it processes within its systems, in pursuance of its legitimate interests, such as promoting responsible lending, amongst others. For more info please visit https://www.macm.org.mt/dataprotection. Data Protection queries concerning MACM may be referred to its Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not share your personal data with any entity located outside of the EU or EEA unless required to do so at law.